Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16

Wow - I can't believe it's been a month!  So much for good intentions.

I've been working on a lot of things lately, but right now the only thing I have a picture of is this quilt I just made for a sweet little girl in my life.  She just turned 3, so I tried to get some of her favorite stories - the Lorax, Richard Scarry, and Goodnight Moon.  The back is done with Star Wars fabric.  The pattern is Texas Two Step by Atkinson Designs.





I took this picture yesterday while treating myself to lunch.  I got some of Christopher's Runaway Gourmay, and sat by the capitol building - an old Richmond tradition for my family.  :)




Hopefully I'll be back with more soon - I really just need to start taking more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you used. Will you quilt it or are you sending it out? You have that awesome camera so you better start taking soon pictures and posting them or I'm gonna come steal it from you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to indulge in this tradition at least once more before the season is over, even if it's just you and me! :-)

    ReplyDelete