Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20: what next?

I haven't done any sewing in about two weeks.  Heck, I haven't even read a book in the last two weeks.  Family emergency after family emergency left even one of my friends saying "when it rains, it pours."  Through all of this though, I'm still taking photographs, which has been wonderful.  Hopefully, the next few weeks will bring me back to "normal."

Beautiful roses that my wife gave me:




A family outing to Belle Isle gave me an opportunity for some beautiful shots:





My brother kindly took this last picture of me and my wife.  It's not my favorite, but definitely a good one.

I feel like there's just so much more to say, but I don't even know how to say it.  I was just reading an article about how reading blogs, facebook, etc., can make people more depressed because everyone's life looks so perfect.  I don't want to show that my life is perfect, but I also don't just want to share just the bad stuff.  I guess I'm working on that balance, especially at a time in my life when it feels like there's just a lot of bad stuff.  I'm only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment